*** THIS EVENT IS SOLD OUT. CALL US TO BE ADDED TO THE WAIT LIST!! ***
Are you ready for an immersive embroidery curriculum? Get ready to head to class and complete all four projects while making new friends and having fun in School of Embroidery!
In this two day hands-on event you will learn skills and techniques to increase your embroidery expertise. Learn shaping, design placement, editing and other skills and techniques. Plus our certified embroidery expert will provide a stabilizer lesson to ensure your embroidery projects make the grade!
• Two fun-filled days of hands-on projects with exclusive OESD projects
• Step-by-step handouts for all projects in full color
• Class USB with all class project handouts and designs
• Project kits, including 4 spools of Isacord thread, for ALL 4 projects for EVERY attendee!
• Trunk show of beautiful embroidery projects and inspirations
• Door prizes, giveaways, and lunch
• Goody bag valued at over $300 filled with embroidery items and an exclusive OESD
design library with over 100 designs
• Exciting product specials available only to attendees
This event will be held at our Riverton Events Center.